photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 19 October 2009

My glass is half full. Is yours?

Yesterday, as usual, I went on the hunt for a Craft Fair and lo and behold, Amy, Izzy and I found one! Hurrah! This week it was at Woburn and I thought I would share with you my favourite stand from the fair.


L J Boy Stained Glass was by far the most beautiful stall with a range of handcrafted glass products ranging from coasters to cuff links and everything in between (please comment if you would contact details of this vendor).




Whilst at the stand, I was like a kid in a sweet shop and ended up buying the A-MAZING coaster, pictured above, for £5 (wishing I had bought more now grrr), a very cute blue star and an equally cute green star for £3 each and a long purply/bluey type hanging jobby (another technical phrase there). I am so besotted with my shiny gems that I shall be posting the pictures below.



I was told by the lady who ran the stall that the little £3 stars, which I thought was a very reasonable price by the by, actually have a different type of glass in each of the 5 triangle sections- Wowza!
If ever you have the opportunity to visit this craft stand, do it! You wont regret it :)



Toodlepip! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I've just come across your Sprinkle of Glitter and was delighted to find such a wealth of beautiful things.

    I'm looking at one of your older blogs, dated 18 October 2009, about LJ Boy stained glass. Their work looks fabulous and I can understand your enthusiasm in buying! Is there any chance I can get their contact details, please??

    Wish you good luck with Sprinkle of Glitter and I look forward to hearing from you!

    Best regards,

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg