photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 9 May 2010

Accesorize Accessories


Aloha Bloggerinos,

Just a quick post to show you the 2 gorgeous necklaces my superduper Fiance bought me last week for my birthday. He also bought me some earrings and hair clippies that I am loving but I think I will include those in my May Favs post.

They are both what I would call 'short' necklaces. The first one is lovely because when we first started seeing each other five whole years ago (yowzas), I went home from uni for the summer to Northampton and he would send me lovely letters (ahahaha he'll kill me for telling you all that!). I was always beyond excited about this.


The second is also special because it has a ring (perfect considering my upcoming nuptials), a pearl (I'm pearl obsessed) and a lipstick (for my beauty blog and youtube channel-woop woop). So as you can see, this necklace was practically MADE FOR ME! hehehe


I luurrrvvveee Accesorize and Monsoon. I don't really have any expensive jewellery, apart from my engagement ring and what I was left by my Mum, because I'm quite flippant and like to chop and change. I could literally spend hundreds in there!!

Anyone else got any nice bits from there lately?

Toodlepip!
xx

14 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! Letter writing is soooo romantic, how sweet of your fiance!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 1st. f21 has another one recently that is a little gold envelope which opens up to say je t'aime. also super cute.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift. Yep, some men are REALLY GREAT at finding just the right goodies, aren't they? And a letter writer to boot. What a fab chap.
    Sorry to read about your mum; but she'd be so proud of you both. Did she know your fiance?
    (Sorry, have no idea of timescale here!).
    Have a great week,
    Z xx
    PS I checked out your youtube postings, they're really fun. And yes, I am a Clinique junkie, it has looked after my skin for over 15 years. And for someone who's fast approaching half a century, (argh!), it looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklaces! Especially the first one! Letter writing is so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these there gorgeous! :) My necklaces from accesorize always break :( still buy more though because there so pretty! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh these are so cute! I love acessorize as well, they always have such lovely things and the sales are flipping amazing!
    Great post girly!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love Accessorize jewellery although I find that their gold pieces soon lose their gold finish and turn to a more nasty bronze :\ saying that though I still go in and buy lots of pretty things lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These necklaces are gorgeous! I love accessorize! Latley I keep buying key rings from there because they are all so cute, plus I end up seeing them at the counter when I'm buying something and get tempted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the letter necklace, it is super cute! I was in a long distance relationship with my now hubbie for 4 years and we used to write letters too (at the beginning!) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww how sweet of him! i also have that envelope necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so pretty! i love pieces that make me feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with the letter necklace :O I'm pretty sure I've kept accessorize going through the recession with my extreme amounts of expenditure :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two really stunning necklaces. A great gift. Does the second necklace come with a pearl and a diamond ring?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg