photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 3 May 2010

Belated Birthday

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Phoof! I'm on a blogging roll today aren't I?! Yowzas! Well, as some of you worked out, it was my birthday last week and so I thought I would combine my birthday with my latest addiction- we heart it pictures! Good grief they are pretty!


I think I am going to start doing a We Heart It picture of the Day- what do you think? Not everyday but maybe just every now and again (I say this, but already I have about 20 pictures saved! haha)

So for now, above is an actual picture of a cake that a lovely lady at work made me. The red lip sweets are because I'm cosmetic mad so it is very apt- Thank you Amy :)

And here is my new motto:


A bit  naughty but I enjoy it tres much. Obviously being as my wedding is in 4 months and 1 day (not that I'm counting!!) and after that I hope to fall pregnant, I'm not going to be that bad, but I still think it's a nice little motto to promote spontaneity and good times!

Toodlepip!

xx

6 comments:

  1. PREGNANT? AHH sounds sooo lovely. I'm excited for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh I'm not pregnant yet but we want to start trying as soon as we're married :) Fingers crossed that before my next birthday (the big 2 6 haha) I'll have a lovely little baby!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BABIES!!! Soo exciting! My cousin and his wife just found out they're due a baby in November, the got married last Summer :) I LOVE that cake. it's my boyfriends birthday a week today, Ma 10th, and I;m making him a cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one pretty cake!Hope everything works out the way you want it :)
    Tonia xx
    http://allaboutbeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you!!! Your wedding and hopefully baby sounds lovely :)

    Love your cake Lou! Happy birthday for last week by the way xx

    Ahhh I'm addicted to weheartit too and have lots of lovely pics ready to post... isn't it great? I always leave the site full of inspiration (and craving a lovely new camera!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such good things all in one post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg