photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Lou's Reviews- 2true All Over Bronzing Powder

Aloha Bloggerinos,

In line with my current money saving drive, I have been delving through my makeup collection and making the most of what I have.


A while back, I was on my lunch break and needed a bit of a cosmetic pick-me-up. Naughty I know but sometimes cosmetics are all that will lift my dreary soul. In a bid to be good whilst being bad, I decided to purchase a more affordable item. I was having a gander at the 2true range and opted for the All Over Bronzing Powder for the grand total of £1.95. Now if that isn't a bargain, I don't know what is!


As it happens, this bronzer is bloomin' brilliant! I have actually been using it instead of my Mac Belightful, you see, budget brands are little gems too!

I apply this over foundation with my MAC 187 duofibre brush (which I suspect is a fake-grr) to my temples and cheeks in a curly 'c' shape. It is a gorgeous bronzey-corally-warm tone with a slight, slight. SLIGHT shimmer but no glitter or goldy bits, so perfect for the office. This seems to look great with either heavy smokey eyes, or a natural dewy look and looks especially brilliant with coral/orange toned lips.



A very boring dashing-off-to-work FOTD, but as you can see, lovely bronzed-but-not-too-OTT cheeks (even if I do say so myself!)

I am one happy chappy with this beauty. Have you tried any of the 2true range? What did you think?

Toodlepip!

xx

10 comments:

  1. Ive never tried the range but I might have to check it out!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bargain i spend a fortune on lots of bargains lol. This looks a lovely colour i will take a look when i'm shopping next x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the 2True Cheek and Lip Tint in the dark rose colour (meant to be a dupe of Benefit's Benetint). I think it works pretty well for the cheap price tag, although the smell isn't too nice - lavender-esk, urgh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried anything from 2true, i might try this out considering i'm in a need of a bronzer! and that is such a bargin! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used their waterproof liquid liner it's really good I have been buying that for a couple of years now because it has a rigid tipped end. Unlike most liquid liners which tend to have a flimsy brush, that is hard to control. I would recommend you try it out too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Louise that comment was so late in comparison to others I just noticed this is my second visit here so :)... Also just to add having trouble showing up my name for some reason but I am Laura and I got to know you through Zoe :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks so pretty I love to use bronzer it makes your face come a live and even those I live an in Puerto Rico and there is sun all year I dont like getting a sun tan

    ReplyDelete
  8. tthe only liquid eyeliner I ever use is the 2true liquid eyeliner in black, its not waterproof. just really simple- it really glides on, its so easy to correct if you should ever make a mistake and just so inexpensive! love it, just keep repurchasing. oh and i love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i i have this bronzer and use it everyday glad to see someone eles loves it to!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg