photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Lou's Reviews- Nails Inc Nail Polish (London)


Aloha Bloggerinos,


As I mentioned last week on my YouTube video, Boots are currently doing on offer on Diet Coke. Hurrah! Buy 2 bottles of DC and you get a free Nails Inc. polish in a choice of 4 colours. Now, I didn't quite realise that the offer was on until the 30th of June, went crazy, dashed off to Boots and bought 8 bottles just so I could have all 4 polishes. Oopsie! No harm done though because I do enjoy a 'Diet Coke Break' (frankly it's all that gets me by sometimes in the office).

These little gems will usually set you back about £10.00 so this is definitely worthwhile if you like Diet Coke anyway (think they might do it for Coke too). If I see them on offer with magazines, I snap those up too! Ohh yeah!


The colours are names after cities which I think is rather cool. You can have London (griege), Milan (red), Paris (purple) and hot pink (New York). As 'griege' is set to be this season's hot new shade, I'm pretty pleased I got it for big fat free.


This is a little picture of 'London' on my nails (no I don't have only 3 fingers, I just fancied a change from the usual nails wrapped round polish bottle that seems to be the done thing) with 2 coats of Nails Inc. and one top coat of China Glaze for good measure.

I must say, after 2 coats there is a lovely smooth and shiny finish and it seems fairly chip resistant, I've had it on 3 days and it still looks lovely :)

I love this offer and hope they do it again with other colours.

Have you tried any? What are your thoughts?

Toodlepip!

xx

10 comments:

  1. The coolest name on a nail polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is amazing considering each is 10 pounds (is it pounds?). Buying 2 diet cokes is defnately cheaper =] Btw, I'm having a blog contest right now (prettychinadoll.blogspot.com) and i'd love for you to join

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like London, similar to Mink that they gave away with InStyle mag the other week! I have Paris and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some pretty colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love when nails inc offeres come up, I picked up London today, love love love it! I was wanting a greige colour, and now I have a nails inc one and 2 bottles of coke for like £2.50.
    Absaloute win!
    Great post girly!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!
    i love allllll of the colors :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have London and Paris, I love love love the London polish! Its such a pretty nude :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look lovely.i think this whole diet coke thing is so cute, and yes i'm a diet pop addict :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah alas they don't do it for full fat coke, only diet, tried getting a bottle when I picked up London (it's such a great shade!) the other week. So two cherry diet cokes had to do. Yum.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up, I've just bought myself 4 bottles of the diet stuff and picked up London and Paris to boot. Bargainous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg