photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 3 May 2010

Lou's Reviews- Shower Jelly by Bella Sugar Cosmetics

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I have been kindly sent some products by Patricia from Bella Sugar Cosmetics and this is my honest (as usual) review.


The first product I shall rave about is the huge tub of shower jelly I was sent. This product is very similar to Lush Shower Jelly but with the unique selling point that the jelly is portioned into little individual hearts that last for 2 washes if you tear it in half. I went crazy this morning and had a whole heart for one shower- Wowzas! What you have to do is smoosh (technical word there Bloggerinos) the heart into your shower puff/flannel/whatever washytypey thing you use and go! Simples!


The tub I was sent was HUGE! Her etsy shop says it has 21-24 hearts in it so that is a lot of showers. The tub retails at $7.00 which is about £4-5 for us British gals.

My jelly was "Milk Chocolate" flavour and as you can see from the picture, the hearts were a dusky purple with flecks of minty green glitter. I used this yesterday and today and I really enjoy it. The scent is very clear but not overpowering and lingered quite a while. It lathered easily and because of the portion control element, I didnt feel like I was wasting any, like I often do with Lush (it was a sad day when i ripped too much off and it slithered out my hand and down the plug hole. RIP Whoosh Shower Jelly).


I will defo be trying out the other flavours (there are LOADS on her blog and etsy show) and will be recomending this to all my chummies.

Here are a the Bella Sugar Cosmetics links if you want to find out more. Even if you don't make a purchase, I strongly suggest following her blog for updates on new items and to discover the super cute reason behind the company name :)


Toodlepip!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Okay so I have a question. How do you get into reviewing things for companies on your blog? PLEASE let me know as I am very interested.

    xoxox
    and don't forget to enter my giveaway over at my blog! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG when I scrolled down I thought they were oysters! Look good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou. Great review there, it really makes me want to try those out, they look lush! I came by to let you know that I nominated you for the sunshine blogger award cos, erm... I like your blog yar! :)

    Gem x

    http://realfourteen.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh it sounds great! I love the prettiness of the green glitter and the heart shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh these look lovely :)
    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha they were supposed to be red with a green duochrome, but it just came out violet-red-greenish duochrome. Silly jelly. If they start to settle, just give them a good shake :) they loosen right up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg