photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 30 May 2010

Woe is me...

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Cough cough. Sorry for my few days off, I was shlepping round Liverpool and Manchester and catching a terrible cold and now I feel very sorry for myself.

(Glitter makes me happy. Very happy)

I haven't forgotten that it is my Sunday Tag day, I will do one tomorrow for you my chummies.

Thank you for all your comments and Hellloooooo Out Thhheeerreee to my new followers!! If you haven't already, hit that follow button...new giveaway coming soon!

Toodlepip!

xx

PS.
Just bid on 6000 pink scatter crystals for my wedding to jazz up the tables. Wish me lucky bidding!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on bidding then!
    p.s.I loooooove glitter too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the bidding and hope you feel better.. I'm also kinda feeling under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Lou, and good luck with the crystals :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg