photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 9 August 2010

Lou's Reviews : : Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic Kit

Aloha Bloggerinos!

How are you all? I've been a bit under the weather this week and also busy busy so have had to put the blog on the backburner- soorrrrryyy! I did get back in the YouTube saddle and made a new video- have a little looksie on my channel if you are interested.

Well, this is a review of this new jazzy little thing I picked up last week, in preparation for my Big Pink Sparkly Wedding- woop woop!

This is the Confessions of a Concealaholic Kit by Benefit and it retails for £28.50. I do think this is a lot of mula to spend on concealer but I have been looking at some of these full sized items for some time and decided that by combining them all into miniatures and trying out so many different Benefit products, this was actually a good deal. Also, if you can't splash out on wedding beauty, when can you?!




This item starts of as a box, pull off the card sleeve, open it up and its like a little book- tadaa! I love that is has a proper mirror (not one of those rubbish flimsy plastic ones that makes you look like a gargoyle) and that is has a handy booklet of instructions and diagrams. The design of the packaging is spot on, as usual with Benefit, but I feel that the cardboardness off it is going to get pretty tatty very quickly. Something to look pretty on your dresser, but maybe not to sling in your handbag. When will Benefit stop making everything out of card?!

So here we have the contents of this little beauty, all pristine and new (they have been used lots since!) and I love love love how they are all laid out. Mmm eye candy. :)
 



The little brushes are actually alright and the products themselves did not disappoint. I felt a lot more confident after using this kit and will certainly be using every item on my wedding day and keeping it to hand for touch ups. This little beauty even saved the day at the wedding I went to this weekend, when the Groom (my Fiance's brother) woke up with a HUGE red spot on his cheek. Boi-ing 2 and Erase Paste saved the day and the Bride still said "I Do".

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is curious about concealers by Benefit and would also say, next time you are near the Benefit counter, pick up a catalogue. It's great to peruse their stock at your leisure (I know some people aren't keen on the sales ladies at the counters watching you etc) and on the back there are little tokens for free makeovers. I usually give these to my sister but if you were going out or something that night, you could treat yourself for FREE. Woop woop!
 

Have you tried any of these items or are there any Benefit products you are crazy about?

Toodlepip!

xx

13 comments:

  1. i love benefit's products and this looks so amazing. great post, love your blog!

    check out our blog and follow if you like it:
    stylishlygifted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erase Paste is my must-have concealer, I love it! I really like the packaging of this kit it's so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is SO lovely, I saw this in the shop the other day and it caught my eye. Great review. And I missed yoooou! Hope you're feeling better?
    Also, I know you wanted my email the other week, it's joanne.harton@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute packaging. I admit i like to use conceler but I would rather use natural :)

    http://www.haideeandco.blogspot.com/

    love your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a mini erase paste from the "stay put" set and looove it! I think I may have to get this next :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erase Paste works miracles for my mahoosive under-eye suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking for erase paste and boiing for ages, but it's never available at the store :S
    I need to try that damn erase paste LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried it, and CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT.

    It's so cute, so chic, so girly...

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos! you do such amazing reviews =) i can't live without their bag gal mascara and eyeliner xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. BADgal lash & high beam are my Benefit HGs. Really want to try Benetint too one of these days. I can't stand Some Kind-a Gorgeous or their glosses though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the look of this, may have to try it out! Love bad gal mascara and high beam!

    Jenn xx

    http://beautybloggings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought it and have NEVER used it! lol I think there is just so much to chose from it intimidates me!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?one piece swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg