photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 22 January 2011

Love, Love, Lovity, Love!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

It's Saturday night and despite having about three draft posts to complete, I have been mooching through all your blogs and gorging on interesting articles and pictures- I luurrvvee to do this.

07795846755cb2_large

I'm usually quite set in my ways and read a select few religiously (I will have mentioned them in previous posts I'm sure), but recently a few more have slipped in (ooer missus) and I thought they deserved a bit of love-share, do pop along and have a read, I think you'll enjoy them.

165548_500810557718_755832718_5959680_1888518_n_large


Tumblr_lffp4jgzyo1qctmpxo1_400_large


Tumblr_lfei4tijd41qzz3tno1_500_large


0696069452810e_large

I think I'll share the love a bit more in future, I think it's nice when bloggers do this and embrace the 'blogging community'. Sheesh I've gotta a lotta love hormones racing about- I'm 32 weeks pregnant now- that's 8 months!!!! Yowzas!!

As usual, images lovingly borrowed from weheartit.com. There's no theme to them, other than I liked the look of them. Cat paws cheer my little heart I tell you!

Have you read these blogs?

Toodlepip!

xx

PS. Now I want a strawberry milkshake. Grrr.

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the links! im gonna check them out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so so so much for the mention sweetie!! am gutted i wont be seeing you and the bump at IMATS =( might just stalk the outside on sunday instead :P hope you have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sweet :)
    it's lovely that someone whose blog & youtube i ♥ knows about mine too!
    hope you & bump are all good (looking forward to your next pregnancy update video, you never fail to make me laugh) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures. especially the puppy's paws. i go crazy for pink. :)


    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links and glad everything is going well for you and the bump :)

    www.thatgurlwho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ever so much :) Just watched your new vids and oh my we share so many thoughts and opinions! Your skin is looking great at the moment - mine looked like s**t at 32 weeks! I am getting oh so excited at the birth of baby girl watson!!

    Sophie

    Labeauteecossaise.blogspot.com

    Ps I have posted my first ever youtube video - its of Rosie of course! Will put the link on my blogifer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those rabbit feet! just. so. cuuutttteeee! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg