photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 4 February 2011

YouTube- False Lash Collection

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I have a couple of videos sitting in my file waiting to go on YouTube so I'm popping them up today so that I can get cracking with some new ones.

This is just a quickie video of some lashes and I was uber tired when I filmed it. Wow I'm really making you want to watch aren't I? hahaha :)

(Such a sexy image of me that YT has caught there)


I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to the really kind Bloggerino/YouTuberino who sent me a wonderful cross stitch picture for Baby Glitter's nursery and also 2 super cute onsies for her to wear, it made mine and Bump's day :)

Toodlepip!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE false lashes, they are a must have for any night on the town for me! Great post :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the video :)
    <3 your blogg too, any ideas on baby names yett??
    Izzy :)
    izzy xx
    http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg